Saturday, January 14, 2012

Fit Friday

Down 2.5. Yay!  Total since New Years, –4.5.  It’s a good start.  I met all of my goals except drinking more tea.  Last week I made homemade hot chocolate mix for the kids and that just sounded so much more warm and comforting this week.  ( Thanks Julie!!)  I did log it though in my calories for the day.  Normally I don’t like drinking my calories away but the hot chocolate was worth it.  So my new goals for this week…

  • Keep logging those calories.  This really does help. 
  • 5 days of exercise
  • Plan something to do in the afternoon to keep myself out of the kitchen.  This is my hardest time of day.  It’s been Mission Organization around our house so this should help.

Verse for the week   

“Let us not become weary of doing good.  For at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”  Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment