Friday, January 6, 2012

Fit Friday

It’s that time of year again.  I turn on the computer and the hot topics are about getting healthy, how to start a fitness program and the top 10 foods to eat to lose weight.  As you enter Sam’s club they have replaced the wall of goodies and chocolates with vitamins and weight loss drinks.   Yep, it’s that time of year. Sigh.  Instead of making a resolution to lose 40 pounds this year I am going to make small weekly goals and try to use my blog as accountability.  Hence the title of this post, Fit Friday.  I always weigh in on Friday and I text my dear friend Melanie to tell her how I did.  Perhaps if I blog about the good, the bad and the ugly of the week it will help me stay on track and hold myself accountable.  I use http://myfitnesspal.com to track my calories.  Well I do sometimes anyways.  If any of you have an iPod, iPad or other such device they have a great app and it’s very user friendly.  You can use it like facebook and be “friends” and see how each other is doing.  My goals for this week are…

  • Track my calories for at least five of the seven days.
  • Exercise 4 days
  • Drink more tea (this helps me not snack)

Verse for the week       

Philippians 3:13  But one thing I do.  Forgetting what is behind me and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment