Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fit Friday

Hannah and I are on week two of our challenge.  We weighed in this week and there was no change for either of us.  We were both  a little disappointed but I knew the reason why, we’ve both been struggling to give 100%.  We were good enough for the scale to not go up but not good enough for it to go down.  So we are both trying to kick it up a notch this week. 

I decided to give Matt permission to be my Jillian. (Michaels from the Biggest Loser)  I need someone to push me to work harder and keep me accountable.  So, I promised not to get mad or um, tell him where to go…and let him be my conscious and personal motivator.  So, when 5 a.m. came this morning, Matt as instructed asked “So when are you going to exercise today?” I so, in my flesh, wanted to say “when are you going to exercise today” but instead laced up my shoes and headed downstairs.  Which of course I was glad I did when it was over.  I think this will be good for me because I’ve really been struggling with motivation to workout consistently. 

Goal for this week:  Exercise 6 days and not wish bad things upon Matt when he encourages me to exercise.

Bathroom Scale Bliss (n):  1) standing on a bathroom scale and smiling; 2) the absence of the urge to throw your bathroom scale out the window or against the wall; 3) an impossible dream

No comments:

Post a Comment