Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Easy Lunchboxes

Last year I found online and purchased Easy Lunchboxes.  They are the BEST!!  They’re great for school lunches, picnics, traveling, the beach and more.

DSC02262

(yes, that is Joe’s  lunch on the right and he still gets in the van “starving” after school)

They have three compartments.  The larger compartment is big enough for a sandwich, string cheese and granola bar.  The other two compartments are perfect for fruit, nuts, crackers, etc.  This has saved us A LOT of money on baggies!  They are also great for traveling.  I just stack them in a cooler and hand out everyone’s box.  They have different colored lids so each kid has their own.  I also purchased the cooler bags that coordinate with the lid color so I know which one belongs to who.  I strongly recommend these, you won’t be disappointed! 

Here is the link if you want to check them out. 

http://www.easylunchboxes.com/

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment