It’s also for David and Goliath! This week I had so much less going on that I felt like we spent more than enough time on “school”. Both boys loved the dinosaur theme. Jacob participated a little more this week. I’m pretty sure it had something to do with getting candy corn after completing an activity. :-)
Jacob sorting Dinosaurs from biggest to smallest. Then counting foam blocks
This week we
- learned about how BIG God is and he can do BIG things.
- Skip counting by 5’s
- Herbivores and Carnivores
- Different types of Dinosaurs
- What is a Paleontologist?
- Introduce nickels and counting them by 5
- Watched Dave and the Giant Pickle (Veggie Tales) and Land Before Time
- Adding 2’s
- Made a Dinosaur Lapbook
Joseph stayed home sick one day so he joined in the fun by working on his spelling words. It was fun having all three boys at home but definitely harder for the “teacher” to work with them all at the same time.